- Draggable and resizable window extension class for Mootools.
- Mootools extension which applies drag handles to an element to make it resizable.
- Mootools Drag.Base extension which gives the ability to change multiple styles for multiple elements simultaneously according to the mouse movement.
- resizable in 8 directions (fully customizable)
- works on Firefox, Opera, Safari, and IE 6, 7
- support custom and container element limits for resize
- fully customizable Windoo themes
- preserve aspect ratio option
- multiple window managers
- support iframe overlay for IE (fixes <select> bug) and FF (speed-up rendering)
- generates valid XHTML strict code
- modular source code with custom download builder
- Drag.Multi: multiple elements styles change on mouse move
- Drag.Resize: customizable 8-way resizable elements
- Windoo: template Windoo page & demos
- Windoo Aqua (new): Aqua theme demonstration for Windoo
- Windoo Builder: configure your window
- Windoo.Ajax: dynamic window content loading
Documentation can be found here.
- Windoo download builder
- Download your own Windoo build (without Windoo themes).
Windoo extension also requires Windoo themes package which can be downloaded from the project downloads page.
- Windoo themes, projects sources at Google Code page
- Download Windoo themes package, full sources archive, and documentation from 'Featured Downloads' section.
There is only an open thread on Mootools forum.
- svn revision 86:
- updated to mootools v1.11
- added MacOS X aqua-like theme for Windoo
- better support for complex aqua-like shadows
- fixed minimized and rolled window layout on IE6
- fixed weird scrollbars in Safari and IE6
- fixed back transparent window shadow
- Drag.Resize::el renamed to element (compatible)
- svn revision 73:
- modular source structure
- download build page
- new classes and extensions:
- Fx.Overlay (fixed unnecessary horizontal scollbar in IE6)
- Windoo.Panel (fixed window toolbars)
- Windoo.Dialog (modal alert and confirm dialogs)
- new function Windoo::wrap (create window around the element preserving its size and position)
- optional minimize button behaviour to roll window into a title
- new template usage page
- speed-up rendering during resize in FF2
- basic support for fixed/pinned window position
- various bugfixes, etc.
- (r45) updated to mootools.v1.1 release and various bugfixes.
- Breaking changes in
Drag.Multi::addarguments to simply 'binding' modifiers, see docs and demos for details; added cross-browser support for window shadow with rounded corners (png images with alpha channel).
- new Windoo.Ajax class and demo, fixed IE window layout, improved resize speed in IE6, bug fixes.
- Windoo builder page, disabled button state.
- Code cleanup, fixed windows minimize option, added window shadow, reorganized themes support (new alphacube theme set as default), fixed IE transparency.
- Added Firefox/Mac specific workagound to hide scrollbars in non-focused windows.
Feel free to contact me by email: ye dot gorshkov at gmail dot com